Online Application Form
ALL applications for admission to Rondebosch Boys’ High School must be done online.
Please follow the instructions carefully when completing your online application:
- Complete the online application form in full. It may be best to use the Chrome browser on a desktop computer. (Download Chrome here (http://www.google.com/chrome/)
- Please add both parents/guardians as contacts. To add a second parent/guardian, click on ‘Add Another Contact’ (at the end of the first page).
- If you are a present or past parent, you will be prompted for a username and password when you enter your email address. If necessary, click on ‘Forgot Password’ and it will be emailed to you so that you can log in and continue. Should you be a new prospective parent you will only receive your username and log in details after submitting your online application.
- After submitting your application, you will receive the following message:
“Thank you for your admissions enquiry. It has been added to our system. Please note that your application can only be processed once all the required documents have been uploaded.”
- Copy of the learner’s full, unabridged birth certificate
- Copy of the learner’s valid passport and study visa (immigrants only)
- Copies of both parents’ / legal guardian’s identity documents
- Copy of the learner’s most recent and/or end of year report
- Annexure A – RB2 (This is the learner’s own written piece about himself – no less than 80 words and no more than 125 words)
In addition, it is your responsibility to ensure that Annexure B is completed and returned directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the learner’s current school
We cannot process your son’s application until we have received the complete set of documents listed above. Should you have a problem uploading your documents or have any other queries please email: email@example.com before the closing date.
Please ensure that you have also applied on the Western Cape Education Department Admissions website https://wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za/admissions. Results of whether your son has been accepted or not will be posted on the WCED website.
Closing date for admission applications is 26 March 2021.