Unfortunately with the year that last year was , Covid and schools being closed, we will not be offering any further bursaries as our fund raising opportunities and events did not take place. We will re-look at this in 2022 should things change.
At present we have 7 boys on a full bursary.
Our bursary covers but is not limited to the following areas:
- School fees and aftercare
- Remedial, language support and private tutoring lessons
- Stationery and books
- Uniform and sport clothing
- Extra mural activities pertaining to the school (camps, sporting clinics and music
The Vuleka trust also supports +- a further 20 boys with the following:
- Part payment of speech and occupational therapy sessions
- Private tutoring
- Educational psychologist assessments
- Music lessons
We feel strongly that, in order for boys to feel truly integrated, we need to support them in every way possible and the extremely positive feedback from the school is indicative of the difference the Rondebosch Vuleka Trust is making in the lives of these pupils and their families.
Please note the following application criteria:
- South African citizens only – valid SA ID
- Parents to embrace a strong value system and sense of responsibility
- Clearly demonstrate financial need (household income must not exceed a monthly income of R20 000,00)
- Learner must understand and speak English fluently
- Meeting the minimum selection criteria does not imply that your application will be successful
- Please note that there are limited bursaries available. The availability and amount of funding is dependent on funds being available for that year.
Applications will only be considered if completed in full and signed by parents/custodial parent and if all the supporting documents have been included.
Documents that accompany the application form must be certified.
- South African ID
- Current payslip from your employer if employed (required from both parents)
- Latest financial statements if you are self-employed
- A formal application needs to be made at the Prep School or Little Bosch (Grade R) and accompany your bursary application.
Click here for Grade R application at Little Bosch
Click here for application to RBPS
For any queries relating to our bursaries, please contact Antoinette Bell at: firstname.lastname@example.org