Applications may be submitted via email to:
Tel / Fax: 021 683 3989
Kindly note: Due to current regulations, no visitors are allowed onto the school campus, therefore no hard copy applications are accepted. Please ensure to email all required documentation.
- Parents / guardians may apply for their son in the year that he turns four.
- Applications are processed in the year a boy turns five and parents / guardians are informed of the outcome by the end of May.
- The School Governing Body criteria stipulates that places are first offered to those boys for whom Rondebosch Boys’ Preparatory School is the closest school to where they live and to boys with siblings at RBPS. Therefore, parents are encouraged to apply to other schools.
- There is no enrolment fee.
- Little Bosch is an independent school, so an online WCED application is not required.
Completed application forms with supporting documents can be emailed to our Admissions Secretary.
On acceptance to Little Bosch, a development reserve is required to confirm your son’s place. This sum is refunded, on written request, when your son leaves the school.
Little Bosch fees are payable over 10 months, from February to November, by debit order or EFT. A 5% discount applies to fees that are paid in full before 31 January. Read more
Rondebosch Boys’ Schools work hand-in-hand with the Rondebosch Vuleka Trust bursary programme. At present we have 7 boys from previously disadvantaged backgrounds whom are on a full bursary with the Rondebosch Vuleka Trust. Read More