Little Bosch Aftercare
The Aftercare at Little Bosch has an established reputation as a homely, co-ed environment, which is successfully managed by Vicky Crankshaw. This valuable service to the Rondebosch community offers after school and holiday care to Little Bosch, Rondebosch Boys’ Preparatory School and Oakhurst Girls’ Primary School.
Please note: Little Bosch Aftercare OFFERS holiday care at an additional fee.
Little Bosch Aftercare (Grades R – 7) provides:
- A safe and supportive environment for children to spend their after school hours.
- A collection service to and from schools, private extra murals and specialist appointments e.g. Occupational Therapy.
- A healthy lunch of sandwiches, fruit juice and biscuits.
- Supervision of homework, projects and test preparation.
- Regular liaisons with teachers and feedback for children requiring extra attention or a special programme.
- Many educational games and access to a fantasy / dress up area for younger children.
- Outdoor facilities for structured free play, including the use of the adjoining tennis courts.
- Constant supervision both in and outdoors.
- Closing time is 18:00 sharp.
|Option||Times||Annual amount||Monthly amount (over 10 months)||Sibling rate (monthly)|
|1||12:45 – 14:00||R4 950||R495.00||–|
|2||12:45 – 15:00||R9 900||R990.00||R835.00|
|3||12:45 – 18:00||R17 650.00||R1 765.00||R1 590.00|
Please note: Holiday care is not included in the monthly aftercare fees.