Applications may be submitted to:
Headmaster’s Secretary: Mrs Z Marquis,
Address: Rondebosch Boys’ Preparatory School,78 Campground Rd, Rondebosch, 7700
Tel: 021 686 4635
Fax: 021 685 1492
- Grade 1 applications may be submitted before the end of March in the year that a boy turns six.
- The closing date for Grade 1 applications is prescribed by the Western Cape Education Department.
- There is no administration fee for the submission of applications.
- Interviews takes place in the second term.
- Acceptances are confirmed by the end of the second term for admission in January of the following year.
- As most of our boys come from Little Bosch there is very little new intake into Grade 1.
- Enrolments for Grades 2-7 depend on whether vacancies arise.
- Please note that you will need to make a new application each year.
On acceptance to RBPS, a development reserve is required to confirm your son’s place. This sum is refunded, on written request, when your son leaves the school. RBPS fees are payable over 10 months, from February to November, by debit order or EFT. A 5% discount applies to fees that are paid in full before 31 January. View Fee Structure